The Pollination Tool can be used in six simple steps:
1. Sift the pollen once or twice through a 32 mesh screen to have the anthers crushed while removing the impurities.
2. Loosen the storage tube, cover the open end of the pollen pipe with your finger and squeeze the rubber bulb to air blast the pollen into the pollen pipe.
3. Check that there are pollen particles inside the pipeline to guarantee that it does blow out pollen with each blast.
4. Place the open end of pollen pipe on the bottom of the flower.
5. Squeeze the rubber bulb once or twice while pollinating.
6. Gently move the tool from left to right to ensure you that you cover the complete area necessary for pollination.